Vision & Mission Statement
- ◆ We want to lead the change for our People by knowing our past struggles and feeling proud of being Djabugay.
- ◆ Uniting to make a difference by being responsible, transparent and accountable to our members while ensuring sustainability.
Our three key pillars
CULTURE & NGIRRMA
Ensuring our culture is recorded, maintained and shared
Lead role in looking after our country
Ensuring we are here for the future and organisations are run soundly
Foundations of our Activities
Our activities are underpinned by key principles:
- ◆ Good governance, informed decision making and accountability.
- ◆ We can show our decisions are based on informed position and knowledge.
- ◆ Developing good plans that are strategic in actions, engagement and delivery.
- ◆ Djabugay speaking people are aware of our plans and what we are doing.